Dimming Day Night Temperature Controller
- Model DTC-120
- Separate screen for custom positioning.
- This dimming day/night temperature controller is different from the standard day/night temperature controller as it regulates the temperature by adjusting the current (amps) to the heating device that in turn reduces or increases the amount of electricity it uses and subsequently the amount the heat source produces. This makes the thermostat very accurate while the dimming extends the life of heating elements, particularly incandescent globes that do not last long when used with a conventional ON/OFF thermostat.
- Allows you to control a day time temperature and night time temperature automatically. Ideal for cooling snakes for breeding, especially Ball Pythons.
- Makes sure your reptile’s heat source is at the optimal temperature all the time.
- Remembers all settings and times when the power goes off for load shedding, so there is no need to reset the device. When the power comes back on everything will continue to work as normal.
- Has a 24 hour timer for lighting if you are using it on a display enclosure.
- Controls the temperature to your choice up to 0.1 Degrees Celsius.